Our Newham Money Home loans. A much cheaper alternative to pay weekly stores
Our Newham Money Home
Welcome to Our Newham Money Home, a new alternative to high cost weekly payment stores.
Our Newham Money Home gives you the opportunity to buy appliances, technology, entertainment and furniture for your home and pay the goods in manageable weekly instalments.
4 easy steps to provide the essentials for your home:
- Choose the item from the store of your choice
- Apply online for Our Newham Money Home loan
- Purchase the item once you receive the money in your bank
(Our Newham Money does not purchase the goods for you, once accepted for a loan you can purchase the goods you need).
- Repay loan in affordable weekly instalments
*Terms and conditions apply, this loan calculator is to be used as a rough guide only, not a factual representation. Please consult a specialist to learn more.
Who can apply for a loan?
You need to be:
- A Newham resident
- A member of Our Newham Money - (you can register in-store)
Our Newham Money Home loan is provided by London Community Credit Union, a lender you can trust!
Things you’ll need…
To apply for a loan, you'll need the following:
- Proof of identification e.g. a passport or driving licence
- Proof of address e.g. a recent utility bill, rent book, council tax letter or mortgage statement
- Proof of national insurance number e.g. wage slip or benefits letter
- Last three months bank statements for ALL bank accounts held
- Last three months payslips (even if paid weekly or fortnightly)
- Proof of any other income (e.g. benefit award letters)
- Current statements for all of the following if you have them:
- loans / mortgage / credit cards / catalogues / other debts / borrowings
If you are seeking a loan for Debt Consolidation supporting evidence will be required – Full details and letters will be required
If you need support or help scanning in your documents you can contact us to book an appointment with an adviser.
How we use your personal information?
Information which you provide or which we obtain through your dealings with us will be held securely with Newham Our Newham Money. We will use your information as applicable and this may include:
- Keep in contact with you and provide you with the best service you deserve
- Our Newham Money may pass your personal data to Newham Council other departments, internal agencies & systems, London Community Credit Union (LCCU)
- Debt counselling or other specialist service providers if needed
- The Department for Work and Pensions or HM Revenue and Customs
- Data Processors who act on our behalf
- We retain personal information for as long as is necessary
- To find out more about how we process personal information, please read our Privacy & Data Processing Notice
By submitting a loan application, you are giving your consent/agreeing to your personal information being used in this way.
We work in partnership with London Community Credit Union (LCCU) to offer residents better deals on financial products as well as help with debts and money management.